Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Students
  • Class A: 1/20
  • Class B: 3/20
  • Class C: 0/20
  • Class S: 3/20
Teachers
  • Class A: --
  • Class B: --
  • Class C: --
  • Class S: --
Latest topics
» Attack on Titan
What am I doing here? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am by Guest

» Not The Norm City [LB]
What am I doing here? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Magic Elementalist Academy
What am I doing here? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 am by Guest

» Feral Hearts a yaoi rpg
What am I doing here? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm by Guest

» Soul Eater RPG
What am I doing here? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:00 am by Guest

» Riku Yahisa (W.I.P)
What am I doing here? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:43 am by Riku

» Watching over the school... Or what?
What am I doing here? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm by Shiyare Miki

» What am I doing here? (OPEN)
What am I doing here? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm by Sato Hiroshi

» Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open)
What am I doing here? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm by Utagawa Tsukiyo

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

What am I doing here? (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What am I doing here? (OPEN) Empty What am I doing here? (OPEN) Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

Hiroshi stared around with a sweat drop going down the side of his face. Where was he? It did look like the dormitories, but it definitely couldn't be. The walls were of a lighter color than the one in the usual dormitories. What the hell happened!?

For some time now, he was walking around, reading a book about classical composers. It was for a certain music lesson and he wasn't in the mood for another panishment session. At some point, he entered a hall and actually assumed that it was the boy's dormitories. But with a better look, anyone could see that it was quiet the opposite. It was the girl's dorms.

Practically ashamed, he lowers his head over his book, and started a quick walk, trying to get out of there.

(Tsuki, this topic is just asking it for you to join He... But really, anyone can join Very Happy )

https://saotomeacademy.rpg-board.net

2What am I doing here? (OPEN) Empty Re: What am I doing here? (OPEN) Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo had been lounging around in her room, enjoying a nice long nap, when her alarm clock rang. With a yawn, she turned it off, and decided it was time to go and practice piano. After combing her hair and putting on some casual clothes, she opened the door out to the hallway.

What she did not expect to see was the image of a certain someone with his head down, quickly making a beeline for the exit. Not only was there a boy in the girls' dormitory, but that certain someone was most certainly that idiot from the other day. Yes, the boy who had somehow gotten into S class without even knowing how to structure a proper critique. That boy was...well, she hadn't actually taken the time to learn his name, but whatever. This was that same idiot.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" she yelled as he ran right past her. She knew that he was an idiot, but now she could add 'pervert' to that ever-growing list of flaws as well.

She crossed her arms, her face was clearly irritated by the idiot-pervert's presence.

3What am I doing here? (OPEN) Empty Re: What am I doing here? (OPEN) Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

His eyes twitched when he heard the unpleasant voice behind him. Greeeeaaaat. With a swift swirl, he turned around to face the annoying girl he had met some time ago. He kept his bored and slightly irritated look on as he replied to her question.

"That's none of your business... Tsuki-chan~"

He added the nickname with a satisfied smirk on his face. He remembered her name was Tsuki-something. Tsukiko... Tsukiyo... Anyway, it didn't matter as long as he could call her something that would annoy her. And besides, she didn't know his name, so she wouldn't be able to reply with another annoying nickname. How do you like that now?

(( Hiro is acting like a little kid now Lazy Cry ))

4What am I doing here? (OPEN) Empty Re: What am I doing here? (OPEN) Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:55 am

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo's eye twitched in irritation at the ridiculous nickname. What was with this creep? She slowly reached for a broom that was leaning against the wall of her room near the door. Once she had a firm grip, she twacked the moron bull thrust on the the head with it.

"Get out of the girls' dorm, you pervert!" a scowl was plastered on her face as she punished the trespasser.

((Sorry for such a late reply! I got busy with school D:))

5What am I doing here? (OPEN) Empty Re: What am I doing here? (OPEN) Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

(( No worries ;DD ))

"WAAAH--!"

Mechanically, his hand managed to block the broom from hitting straight on his head, but the fall was unavoidable. Is she crazy!?

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

Realizing that his calm and cool manners had disappeared, he quickly got up, dusted off his shirt, and clearing his throat, he regained his empty look. His mind just forced a painful feeling on his chest, and he just had to apologize now.

"What's with the pervert, anyway? I'm not here on purpose or anything..."

6What am I doing here? (OPEN) Empty Re: What am I doing here? (OPEN) Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo slumped, her arms falling loose and her mouth agape at the idiot's words. Her eyes became invisible under the heavy glare of her glasses, but it was safe to assume that they showed nothing short of shock and pure astonishment.

Quickly regaining her composure, she straightened herself up and adjusted her glasses. She then pointed her broom-weapon at the male intruder.

"What do you mean 'on purpose?!"
her tone was harsh enough to combat even the fiercest of creeps. "The buildings are clearly marked! Didn't you see the huge sign outside?!" Either this horrible person was lying through his teeth, or it was exactly as Tsukiyo had expected: that this person truly was...an idiot.

7What am I doing here? (OPEN) Empty Re: What am I doing here? (OPEN) Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Homura Sakurai

Walking around the new dormitory, Homura looked lost.
"God I hate new schools... eh?" She looked around the corener to see a boy and a girl. The girl was pointing a broom at the boy.
"Ya know, if ya wanna do more damage, you should use something heavier than a broom." She snickered. She the covered her mouth an blushed, realizing what she said.
"I- I'm s-sorry for i-intruding..." She said, hiding behind the wall.
She didn't have the slightest clue where she was. Embarassed

8What am I doing here? (OPEN) Empty Re: What am I doing here? (OPEN) Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

He took a slight step backwards when the broom was pointed at him. He was aware that there indeed was a sign outside the room complex, but his eyes were just focused on the book he was studying for most of the walking part. That's right, the book! He gave a side look at the book that was now lying down a small distance away from him, and giving another look at the broom, he quickly leaned down and grabbed the book from the floor, regaining his straight position right away. He then raised his hand up, showing the book to the girl in front of him.

"I was reading..."

His head turned to the side at the sound of another voice. If anyone else had witnessed this incident his reputation would just go down like a waterfall! Bad thing, bad thing! And even though it seemed that the new girl hadn't seen anything, what she said left him a bit confused. Something heavier?... Wah there! He was ready to let his anger and frustration out, but just as he completely turned around to face her, she had already hid behind the wall, apologizing for... cutting them off?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum