Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Students
  • Class A: 1/20
  • Class B: 3/20
  • Class C: 0/20
  • Class S: 3/20
Teachers
  • Class A: --
  • Class B: --
  • Class C: --
  • Class S: --
Latest topics
» Attack on Titan
Watching over the school... Or what? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am by Guest

» Not The Norm City [LB]
Watching over the school... Or what? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Watching over the school... Or what? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 am by Guest

» Feral Hearts a yaoi rpg
Watching over the school... Or what? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm by Guest

» Soul Eater RPG
Watching over the school... Or what? Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:00 am by Guest

» Riku Yahisa (W.I.P)
Watching over the school... Or what? Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:43 am by Riku

» Watching over the school... Or what?
Watching over the school... Or what? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm by Shiyare Miki

» What am I doing here? (OPEN)
Watching over the school... Or what? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm by Sato Hiroshi

» Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open)
Watching over the school... Or what? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm by Utagawa Tsukiyo

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watching over the school... Or what?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Watching over the school... Or what? Empty Watching over the school... Or what? Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Shiyare Miki

Shiyare Miki

"Ah, it's so nice over here!"

Miki's hands were gripping the metal barricade tightly as she watched the entire school from the roof. There was a smile on her face, as usual, and her gaze wouldn't stop drifting from one spot to another.

"Apart from that, there's also the breeze... I'll definitely try to come here when I have some time", she thought to herself, even though she knew that there were still many places left to explore within the school; for the time being, though, she was fascinated with the view that the rooftop offered.

2Watching over the school... Or what? Empty Re: Watching over the school... Or what? Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

After buying a juice box from the cafeteria, Hiroshi made his way up to the rooftop. It was his second favorite place, after that peaceful spot near the lake, which had already gotten invaded by that annoying junior girl. Although the rooftop was a rather popular place in the school, at this hour, it was mostly empty.

With a quick gesture of his hand, he opened the door, got out and closed it, leaving a sigh of relaxation. Alone at last. He moved forward to towards the end of the rooftop, when suddenly, he noticed he wasn't completely alone. A girl with a playful hat and short hair was looking down at the school ground. Oh, great...

Hiroshi decided to ignore the girl. He moved forward and sat a small distance away from her, with his back on the wall, pocking the straw onto the juice box, and started drinking.

https://saotomeacademy.rpg-board.net

3Watching over the school... Or what? Empty Re: Watching over the school... Or what? Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Shiyare Miki

Shiyare Miki

Though it is kinda quiet up here... Miki frowned for a second, and took a small step back from the barricade. The yard seemed to be bustling with people, while the exact opposite was happening on the rooftop. It seems like they prefer other places... I wonder why?

Letting out a sigh as she exhaled, she turned around at the sound of the door closing. Apparently, she wasn't alone anymore, since another student, a male, had come. Like most people, he was taller than her, and had a rebellious air about him, which frightened her slightly.

I guess I shouldn't get on his bad side, she thought to herself while observing him silently for a few seconds. Then, she restricted herself to smiling shyly, adjusted her hat's position, and resumed looking at the yard, staying as close to the barricade as possible.

4Watching over the school... Or what? Empty Re: Watching over the school... Or what? Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

His curiosity couldn't hide itself for long. Taking another sip from the small apple juice box, he turned his eyes slightly towards the direction of the girl, keeping his face straight forward in case she turned to him. From head to toe she looked like a new kid. A small, frail body, with a short hair and a hat decorating them. An idol perhaps? All of the idols he knew usually finished their outfits with some kind of outstanding accessory. He himself preferred to keep his appearance neutral, although some minor touches like his earrings or some bracelets always had place on him.

He had already found an easy pray, so, this girl's luck was higher. Finishing off the last drop of juice, Hiro trashed the little box and threw it off on his side. With littering the school grounds, strict punishment followed, but if they didn't catch you on act, you got off unharmed. Besides, if a teacher came, he would just blame it on the girl. He got up, turned around in a swirl, and leaned in on the railing, just beside the hat-girl, with a blank face staring down at the school yard.

"So, are you new here?"

5Watching over the school... Or what? Empty Re: Watching over the school... Or what? Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Shiyare Miki

Shiyare Miki

At first, all Miki expected was for silence to follow, as if time wouldn't go on, but all of a sudden, the older boy left his spot stood next to her; he even proceeded to ask her a question. It only seemed natural for the newer students, but thanks to her constant dazing off, Miki was taken in by surprise.

"Yeah... It is, indeed, my first day here," she spoke with a calm tone in her voice, while her gaze was slowly turning to the boy. Even though he seemed intimidating at first glance, she didn't see why she shouldn't at least show that she was paying attention to someone talking to her. Unless, of course, they just wished to annoy her.

Another trail of thoughts she was about to follow was interrupted; this time, she remembered that she would have to introduce herself at a point. Cheerful ways to do so struck her mind, but all she did was discard them, for the time being; annoying this boy, especially subconsciously, didn't seem to be a very good idea to her, so she decided on waiting first, to see what else he would have to say. Only in case he didn't say anything would she move on, but very cautiously.

6Watching over the school... Or what? Empty Re: Watching over the school... Or what? Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

Just as he thought. A small smirk escaped his mouth. He kept staring at the yard, with his eyes side watching the girl in a way she couldn't detect. Usually he would just wait for the other person to introduce themselves first. Knowing one's name was a big advantage in many ways, and of course giving away yours was a disadvantage. After a minute of silence, the introduction was already out of the question. The girl was either smart, or just shy. He left off a sigh and turned his head to her.

"I'm instinctly guessing you're an idol...?"

He nodded towards her hat with a small movement of his head and eyes. He then proceeded in taking another full look at her, from top to bottom, noticing more details now. He jerked his head back and placed his finger on his chin, taking on a quiet joking thinking look.

"Can't really find out the class..."

Looking more and more at her, he could tell he had seen her somewhere before. Not really sure where, but that flashy hat of hers was quiet familiar...

7Watching over the school... Or what? Empty Re: Watching over the school... Or what? Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Shiyare Miki

Shiyare Miki

"Precisely. That's the path I've drawn for myself!" At this point, Miki let go of the barricade and stretched out her right arm to the right, as though she wished to indicate the 'path' she had brought up while speaking. Afterwards, she nodded quickly and gave the boy a big, confident smile. Her airheaded side had obviously struck her, once again...

...But she only realised that when she actually noticed what she was doing that moment. As quickly as she landed into reality, her arm was limply hanging over the floor, and she had lowered her head. Way to make a fool of yourself, a voice screamed inside her mind.

"Whoops... It seems like I overdid it..." Her words, along with a nervous little chuckle, could barely be heard at this point. She scuffled backwards, slowly, but she stepped on a loose part of her shoelaces, lost her balance and fell back. Her hat, which had also fallen off, landed not too far away.

She didn't know about her first impression so far, but something was telling her she couldn't do anything for this clumsy moment of hers to be forgotten.
"Sorry..." Her attitude had also changed, and she kept her head lowered while pushing herself up and looking for her hat, in an attempt to hide that little pinkish tint her cheeks had taken on.

Silly Miki. Way to embarrass yourself.

8Watching over the school... Or what? Empty Re: Watching over the school... Or what? Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

That was quiet a refreshing change. The girl had taken on a more energetic and happy expression, seeming much exited about that "path" she had chosen. Looking closer, she was much like his little sister. In a cuter way... A much cuter way... A small unexpected giggle tried to escape from his mouth, but it backed away along with the happy atmosphere of the girl. She had managed to make Hiroshi smile, and yet she threw all that away, lowering her head and apologizing for her behavior. Was she serious?

He was ready to cool her off a bit, when she suddenly tripped and fell down. Unable to catch her, he just stared at her with surprise. Maybe her luck wasn't that high after all. When she managed to pull herself together again and get up, her first priority was to find her fallen hat. And again, Hiro just couldn't help but let that giggle out. He shot her a small smile which would normally develop into a smirk, except for this time. He had taken a liking in her and nothing would change that.

He located her hat, picked it up and approached her. Raising his free hand, he messed with her hair for a moment and then out her hat back on her head.

"There... Aka Hana-chan~"

9Watching over the school... Or what? Empty Re: Watching over the school... Or what? Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Shiyare Miki

Shiyare Miki

Miki glanced around for her hat frantically, while being very close to frowning because she couldn't find it, a chuckle made her jolt and turn around. Of course, that was only to face the boy, who seemed different that moment. And he was, actually, smiling right at her. Plus one surprise to Miki.

Seconds later, he approached her, while holding her hat in his hand. Now, she couldn't help returning the smile, though hers displayed more shyness.
"Ah, thank y-" Her words were cut off when he raised his hand and lay it right on her head. A tiny squeal was itching to come out, but instead, her blush just turned darker while he was messing with her hair.

Eventually, her hat found its spot on her head. Miki looked up at the boy as he spoke, ignoring her shyness.
"Uhh... Thanks again." Although she was close to stuttering, she had to be brave. Even while saying her name, which only happened seconds later.
"Ah, right! I haven't introduced myself yet! I'm Miki," she said in a more confident voice, and then extended her hand. "And you?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum