Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Students
  • Class A: 1/20
  • Class B: 3/20
  • Class C: 0/20
  • Class S: 3/20
Teachers
  • Class A: --
  • Class B: --
  • Class C: --
  • Class S: --
Latest topics
» Attack on Titan
Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am by Guest

» Not The Norm City [LB]
Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 am by Guest

» Feral Hearts a yaoi rpg
Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm by Guest

» Soul Eater RPG
Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:00 am by Guest

» Riku Yahisa (W.I.P)
Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:43 am by Riku

» Watching over the school... Or what?
Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm by Shiyare Miki

» What am I doing here? (OPEN)
Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm by Sato Hiroshi

» Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open)
Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm by Utagawa Tsukiyo

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Empty Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open) Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Class had just ended, and Tsukiyo was hoping to get a bit of quiet time. The roof seemed like the perfect place to get some inspiration for a new song, so up she went. However, upon reaching the top of the stairs and opening the door, she found something she did not expect: a group of students, three to be exact, talking, laughing, and smoking goddamn[i] cigarettes. Disgusting! How could anyone who calls themselves a singer even [i]think about doing such a thing? Just being around such people had already cost Tsukiyo her singing career, and here these people were doing it to themselves! Willingly! This idiocy was going to stop now before it spread to the rest of the school.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she crossed her arms, glaring at the students across from her.

"It's none of your business what we do, get lost."

Who were those people to tell her what her business was? Her brow furrowed in anger, Tsukiyo was ready to tell these guys off as loudly as she could. That is, if somebody else hadn't opened the door and caused her to lose her train of thought.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum