Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Students
  • Class A: 1/20
  • Class B: 3/20
  • Class C: 0/20
  • Class S: 3/20
Teachers
  • Class A: --
  • Class B: --
  • Class C: --
  • Class S: --
Latest topics
» Attack on Titan
Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am by Guest

» Not The Norm City [LB]
Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 am by Guest

» Feral Hearts a yaoi rpg
Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm by Guest

» Soul Eater RPG
Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:00 am by Guest

» Riku Yahisa (W.I.P)
Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:43 am by Riku

» Watching over the school... Or what?
Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm by Shiyare Miki

» What am I doing here? (OPEN)
Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm by Sato Hiroshi

» Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open)
Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm by Utagawa Tsukiyo

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sakurai Homura (last, first)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Empty Sakurai Homura (last, first) Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Homura Sakurai

Hi!

Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Photob10[/size]

--------Name:
Homura Sakurai

--------Heigh:
144.78 cm (4 ft 9)

--------Weigh:
47 kg (105 lbs)

--------Overall Appearance:
Homura has medium-length purple-ish/white hair that she ties inta a side ponytail with a cherry hairtie. She has purple eyes and reddish/pink glasses. She likes to wear headphones, she doesn't care if it's on-ear or buds, and she likes to wear punk-ish clothes. She has pink bracelets and a music note hairclip. She has a cherry necklace.

--------Personality:
Homura is shy but when it comes to music she goes all-out and has fun. She likes to read in her freetime when she's not practicing modeling or singing.

Cherries (duh),the colors white and purple, singing, modeling, reading, anime, she also like to play the violin when she's feeling lonely.

--------Dislikes:
Spicy things, rude people, sad or depressed people, criticism (like, people saying she bad at something)

--------Background History:
Homura lives on her own, after being abanoned by her parents when she was three. Her orphanage always had up-beat music on, but Homura always admired slower melodies. She also likes to play the violin, which she took up secretly. Homura found an ad about the academy in the orphanage's newspaper, and she decided to enroll.

--------Job:
Student

--------Course:
Idol

--------Class:
A

--------Daily Roleplaying Post:
Laying down, Homura looked at the clouds.
"Man. It's so hot out..." she rolled her eyes, laughing faintly at her own comment. She pulled out her phone and started to play her demo.
"Hmm... I think I should record it again... ahh I don't know." she pulled herself out of her green grassy corner in the woods and slowly walked towards the dormitory. As she walked, she softly sang her song to herself, unaware of where she was. When she arrived back at the school, she didn't know what part of it it was.
"Wha... where am I?" she frantically looked around. It seemed to quickly get darker and darker until Homura couldn't see very well.
"I'm scared... I don't know where to go..." she did what she always did when she was scared; she sat down and buried her face in her knees. She hummed the lullaby her foster mother sang to her before she came to the school.
"La... la... la la.... oh it's not working... I'm scared!" she heard something behind her.
"Who... who's there?!?" she slowly turned her head, just pondering at the thought of 'what in the world could it be??'.
The thig it was... it was small. It was scraggly and creepy. It was a mysterious blackish purple color. Its eyes glared a devilish red.
"D-don't hurt me... please..." Homura started to cry. She was scared. It didn't listen to her. It came closer... and closer... until it was mere inches away from Homura. It pounced into the air and Homura closed her eyes, ready to be mauled(sp).
Homura opened her eyes to see the sun. Bright, happy, normal sunlight. She examined her skin.
"I... I'm not... all clawed up? I'm... not dead?" She put her hand to the sun. 'Yup. I'm alive, alright.'
Homura stood up. She never pulled out her phone this time, though. She payed very, very close attention to where she was going. She didn't want her nightmare to become reality.

Last edited by Homura Sakurai on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Empty Re: Sakurai Homura (last, first) Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

Please add some more information in the background history (mostly the reason of her coming to the academy, or how she found out about it). Also, your overall app is good, although the available classes for you are either A or B.

https://saotomeacademy.rpg-board.net

3Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Empty Re: Sakurai Homura (last, first) Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Homura Sakurai

Question Okay, it's edited, but do I have to have watched the anime to rp on this website? Because I already have like five animes on my to-do list...

4Sakurai Homura  (last, first) Empty Re: Sakurai Homura (last, first) Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

Approved~

And not really ;P Just read the plot. But when you do have time, I recommend it! ;DD

https://saotomeacademy.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum