Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Students
  • Class A: 1/20
  • Class B: 3/20
  • Class C: 0/20
  • Class S: 3/20
Teachers
  • Class A: --
  • Class B: --
  • Class C: --
  • Class S: --
Latest topics
» Attack on Titan
Utagawa Tsukiyo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am by Guest

» Not The Norm City [LB]
Utagawa Tsukiyo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am by Guest

» Magic Elementalist Academy
Utagawa Tsukiyo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:36 am by Guest

» Feral Hearts a yaoi rpg
Utagawa Tsukiyo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 pm by Guest

» Soul Eater RPG
Utagawa Tsukiyo Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:00 am by Guest

» Riku Yahisa (W.I.P)
Utagawa Tsukiyo Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:43 am by Riku

» Watching over the school... Or what?
Utagawa Tsukiyo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm by Shiyare Miki

» What am I doing here? (OPEN)
Utagawa Tsukiyo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 pm by Sato Hiroshi

» Stop Smoking, You Idiots!!! (Open)
Utagawa Tsukiyo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm by Utagawa Tsukiyo

ChatBox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utagawa Tsukiyo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Utagawa Tsukiyo Empty Utagawa Tsukiyo Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Utagawa Tsukiyo Tsukiyo

--------Name: Utagawa Tsukiyo

--------Height: 155cm (5'1”)

--------Weight: 43Kg (110lb)

--------Overall Appearance: Tsukiyo has a very slender frame and her long pink hair falls down to the start of her legs. Her eyes are also pink and covered by thick framed glasses. She always dresses her best, and is usually in something different every day. She is often seen with headphones either on her ears resting on the back of her neck.

--------Personality: Tsukiyo is a perfectionist. She will not let anything be considered 'finished' unless she sees absolutely no flaws in it whatsoever. She is also controlling to a degree, but that stems mostly from her perfectionist mindset. She can get easily frustrated when things don't go her way or when someone doesn't seem to be listening. Despite this, she is passionate about music and making the idols that she writes for sound great, even if she gets fed up with them at times.

While she is fully capable of reading and writing a score, she prefers to record tunes and play them back to the idols she works with. She says that it's because nobody 'reads' music, they 'listen' to it!

• Singing
  • Writing music
  • Jewelery
  • Stuffed toys
  • Sweets
  • Being right
  • When people admit that she's right

--------Dislikes:
  • Being sick
  • People who don't listen
  • Being wrong
  • Being ignored
  • Bugs
  • Spicy food

--------Background History: From an early age, Tsukiyo had a great passion for creating music, whether it be writing it or performing it. For a long time, she had been planning on becoming an idol, however do to her parents' constant smoking, the second-hand smoke caused her to develop chronic bronchitis, thus making it impossible to make a career out of singing. However, this still did not stop her. Tsukiyo decided to enter Satotome Academy to study composition because if she could not sing her own songs, then someone else can still sing them for her. Of course, having been a singer herself, she often gets fed up with those who sing her songs because they don't perform it the way that she would.

She is highly proficient in piano, but has also studied violin, and flute.

--------Job: Student

--------Course: Composer

--------Class: S

--------Daily Roleplaying Post: Hitting the 'play' button on the music program, Tsukiyo beamed, a look of knowing accomplishment obvious on her face. A catchy pop song echoed from the speakers. The lyrics were a little generic, but the melody was something that could easily be played on the radio. She had spent all night recording this song just so that her beloved idol partner could understand exactly how the song should sound.

“It's great, but...should you really be singing? Won't you hurt your voice?” her male partner asked, worried about her health.

Tsukiyo's expression turned dour as she glared at the idiotic idol. “Excuse me? I'm doing this, for you, you know!” her tone was so indignant, it could easily have upset even the most easy going of people. “If you had gotten it right the first time, I wouldn't have had to bother! So don't you go acting all concerned!” Crossing her arms, she turned away from the man, audibly sighing. “And I'm fine, okay?”

Angered by the girl's tone, but not wanting to cause any strife with his assigned partner, the idol clenched his fists, as if this would make the tension go away. “Okay, I'm sorry. Alright?” He picked up the microphone that was wired up to Tsukiyo's laptop. “This time I'll get it perfect. Just watch.”

Last edited by Utagawa Tsukiyo on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Utagawa Tsukiyo Empty Re: Utagawa Tsukiyo Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

I'll be reviewing your app.

It's very well written and will be approved just after you edit a little thing for me. You say that she has studied piano, violin and flute. Can you please so that she has concentrated on one of those three instruments? Because it's pretty impossible for someone to be able to play all those three perfectly. I mean, of course she is able to play all of them, but not equally good. E.g. She is very good at playing the piano, but she is also able to play the flute and the violin. I hope you're getting what I mean.

And about the class, you can choose whichever you want. You are free to even choose S class.

https://saotomeacademy.rpg-board.net

3Utagawa Tsukiyo Empty Re: Utagawa Tsukiyo Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Utagawa Tsukiyo

Utagawa Tsukiyo

I understand what you mean, and you're completely right. It's been edited.

4Utagawa Tsukiyo Empty Re: Utagawa Tsukiyo Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Sato Hiroshi

Sato Hiroshi
Admin

Thank you.

Approved~

https://saotomeacademy.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum